[nfbcs] Cisco Jabber

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Apr 24 13:42:50 UTC 2017

There are scripts for Jabber that Cisco makes available, though I don't have a URL handy. Do you have those, and which Jabber version are you using?

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 09:35:59AM -0400, NFBCS mailing list wrote:
Does anyone have experience with Cisco Jabber?  My employer has just
installed it on my desktop.  It's supposed to show which members of my
group are available, and let us instant message each other.
Jaws is reading most of the screen, but moving where I want to go and
finding what I want to see is not working very well.
Tracy