[nfbcs] Cisco Jabber

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Apr 25 00:28:28 UTC 2017

For general information: There is an email address for Cisco accessibility issues; appropriately, accessibility at cisco.com. I should have remembered this earlier but didn't.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:56:30PM +0000, Sean Murphy (seanmmur) wrote:
Tracey,

I come from the cisco accessibility team and please find a link to the latest Jabber scripts to be downloaded:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i65otjegdlfducr/jfw_j4w%20build%20307.zip?dl=0

The scripts are also found on our cisco web site in the software download page for Jabber 11.8. I have provided the direct link to the download page for the scripts:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284324806&softwareid=284006014&release=10.6(2)

Note, to access the scripts on www.cisco.com, you require a login details. Thus why I have provided both methods to download. Reach out If you have any issues.

Sean Murphy
Accessibility Software engineer
seanmmur at cisco.com
Tel: +61 2 8446 7751	Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Forum 201 Pacific Highway
ST LEONARDS
2065
Australia