[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Apr 27 20:36:01 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

The way I would think about it is that readers and screenreaders each have pros and cons.

Taken on balance, however, I would say that a reader is much more flexible than a screen reader.  It is true that you'd need to be able to vet and pick your own reader, not sure if that's allowed or not.

I'd also say that no available accomodations will give you "the same access as anyone else."

The final twist to all this is what you feel most comfortable with.  This is your strongest argument for a screen reader vs a human reader.

Jim