[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 15:01:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

That wasn't clear, the testing company will not assign someone to read a
computing exam that has zero knowledge about computing terms.
The testing company will provide a reader that knows the subject, just don't
expect the person to answer any questions.
All they do is read the question and answer then click next.
What is not an option is having the chance to reject the reader just because
you don't like them.
Bryan