[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Apr 28 20:05:27 UTC 2017

I am a huge sci-fi fan too. When I was in college my nickname was Isaac
because I was such a huge fan of Isaac Asimov.   Right now, I am working
my way through the Hugo Award winners. I am currently on ""To Your
Scattered Bodies Go" by Philip Jose Farmer. I will have to check out
Neil Stephenson. I am not familiar with his work but according to what
they say about him on wikipedia, he sounds exactly like my kind of
author. I very much prefer technology based science fiction to the
phantasy style science fiction.
-- John "Jack" Heim