[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 21:38:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

You/we are assuming that the interface is designed well with h tags, radio
buttons, etc.
Assuming that it is most likely specialized with no thought about
accessibility and especially if it is similar to the ms office exams, the
test taker will not even get past the first question because the interface
is not true windows. The ms word exam interface was a simulated session of
word with your work area at the top 2/3 and the question and answer choices
were at the lower 1/3 of the screen and there was no way to switch between
the sections. A reader had to read the task/question then hit next while I
performed the task.

Robert, you will not even get past the first question as you have to look at
pictures of motherboard components and pick the correct name from four
choices so tell me how jaws will rescue you then!
Bryan