[nfbcs] Seeking tips on advocating for an app to be more accessible

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Fri Feb 3 16:31:47 UTC 2017

Perhaps they're using custom controls which wouldn't automatically have
accessibility-related information. This blog post from Lyft discusses
how they manage such an issue.

Keeping Lyft Accessible
https://eng.lyft.com/keeping-lyft-accessible-53155f0098b9#.gk3rlpbvt

Might be worth adding to your resources list.

Chris