[nfbcs] Equipment necessary for successing in IT

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 25 00:41:14 UTC 2017

Hello Jessica:

     I highly recommend a braille display. The last time I was in college I
used a BrailleNote for a notetaker and an 80 cell display when coding. You
can also use a notetaker for a portable braille display. The 80 cell braille
display lets you see how code is laid out and embedded uppercase letters in
variables.

Regards,

Robert