[nfbcs] Research

Rick Thomas ofbgmail at mi.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 12:19:01 UTC 2017

David et All:
I ment to delete that message I sent - wife was bugging me when I hit the send hot key instead of the delete key.
After ReReading it it was just me getting on my soap box once again and that does not advance the discussion twoard a solution which was, actually, indeed what my posting was criticising, sigh.
If there are any solutions they would require a large, well connected and well coordinated and perhaps a well funded program and that would only give blind students a better chance of success and not be a complete solution.
Later and good luck and never give up.
Rick USA