[nfbcs] looking for web based way to email newsletter

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Tue Jan 10 16:04:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thank you for everyone's reply. They have been helpful. I am from Maryland
and I am not a webmaster for anyone including a NFB affiliate. I was leaning
towards building a PhP and MySQL solution, but my problem was what mail tool
to use. Now that I have gotten your responses I really leaning toward
mailchimp. This solution is significantly more than the two groups I was
investigating for need, but why reinvent and the people interacting with the
solution are and do not have to be technical savvy.  The funny thing is the
group that uses WordPress had someone looking into possible solutions other
than me and they came up with and were testing the mailchimp solution too.
The same group also uses an application called Planning center and mailchimp
apparently can be integrated with the planning center. The other group I was
working with is familiar with mailman, and that might be the best solution
for them. I am going to look at the mailchimp solution for a component of a
significantly large project I am designing.

Thank you.

--

Graham Mehl

 <mailto:blind at trailstone.com> blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President

LCB graduate, 2016

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>