[nfbcs] Windows ssh clients

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:16:42 UTC 2017

Talking about Cygwin. I found a really easy way to install Cygwin and
its  packages from command line. For example, if you only need SSH,
run in command line:
setup-x86_64 -q -P openssh
Removing packages or updating can be accomplished using command line
flags as well.

Then you can use ssh either in the default windows command line prompt
or in Cygwin terminal, both are accessible and work well for me with
Jaws.