[nfbcs] Xcode help for iMessage dice game I'm creating

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 23:12:22 UTC 2017

Hi,
I’m trying to create a dice gmae for iMessage.
I’m running the ios 11 public beta, and Xcode 9 public beta.
I’m getting lots of errors, which will be pasted below.

These errors are things I’ve never heard of, so step-by-step directions on how to fix them, would be greatly appriciated.

The errors are:
/Users/jessica/Dropbox/Swift/iDice-single view/iDice-single view/Assets.xcassets: The image set name "dice6" is used by multiple image sets.

Just about every die has this issue.
I got one about trying to convert my code from swift 3, to swift 4.
Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jessica