[nfbcs] How to increase fone size in Internet Explorer?

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Sat Jul 8 00:28:46 UTC 2017

Hi Tony,

I had this same issue today  at one point. As others mentioned in part, there are two settings which apply:
1. The View -> Text Size setting changes the font size by a little bit up or down
2. The View -> Zoom setting can change the scale of the entire web page by a lot.
In my case, the text size was set to the normal medium setting, but somehow the Zoom setting was at 10%. I must have accidentally zoomed Internet Explorer rather than modifying my screen magnifier's zoom level, which happens once in a while.

Joseph Drenth
R&D Software Engineer
JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems
400 Highpoint Drive
Chalfont, PA  18914, USA
E: joe.drenth at jbtc.com  P: 215 822 4457
www.jbtc-agv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tony Malykh via nfbcs
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 5:36 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tony Malykh
Subject: [nfbcs] How to increase fone size in Internet Explorer?

Hello everyone!

The other day I asked someone sighted to help me click a few buttons on a website, and they told me that the font size in Internet Explorer is incredibly small, so that it is impossible to read anything. This is not a problem of any particular web site, but rather it seems to be a setting that I might have accidentally set, because the font is tiny on all the web sites in IE.

I don't use any zooming programs; I have been using IE + Jaws for al long time without any problems and not suspecting that the font size is tiny. I currently open web sites for sighted people in Firefox as a workaround, but I still would like to figure out a solution for IE.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Tony