[nfbcs] jenkins and github:push trigger builds.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Jul 8 15:08:03 UTC 2017

All:

Have any of you had any luck in wiring this up?

I set up github as a service and it at my jenkins instance, which is
hosted on a public-facing server. It hits the server when a commit is
made, but that's about it. When I set up a webhook and set it to push
requests, I get an error about invalid contents. I'm seeing that I
should use post-receive hooks, but the only thing that GH supports thus
far apparently is simply push.

Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>