[nfbcs] Seagate

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 16:29:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Every brand can have problems but the only drive that ever failed for me was
a Seagate.
I have never had a problem with western digital drives.
I don't know if some westerns are wireless now.
The "book" models were usb.
I have also purchased a generic 5.25 dvd enclosure with a fan, 3.5 adapter
rails a usb to rj45 adapter, and 2tb western drive to make my own nas drive.
Bryan