[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] 3D audio engine tutorial series

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Jul 17 16:15:49 UTC 2017

This is from an Australian student. It may be of interest to some of you. Mr. Decaux's e-mail address is jamyad7 (at) gmail.com .

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.