[nfbcs] Contact for Accessibility of Amazon

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun Jul 23 18:38:49 UTC 2017

Nicole,

Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/accessibility#b

There's a form to go through, then you can select how you want to
contact them, or for them to contact you. I used the phone option
yesterday and got answers to the questions I asked. Now I'm thinking of
questions I should have asked. Sigh.

I supposed I should report the problem I found formally. I was too busy
yesterday scrambling around for information and getting frustrated to
get beyond that. Today, I've done some poking around trying to decide if
my continuing frustration is their site or me. Methinks both.

Anyway, that's all I have right now. If you find out more, I could use
that information, too.

Tami