[nfbcs] using note takers vs. Braille displays/tablets

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 13:23:37 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I wanted to thank you for your helpful messages as I do research to see what
wil best fit my needs.

I will let you know what I decide to do regarding getting a display or a
notetaker.

What are your thoughts on the El Braille? In some ways, I liked the unit
that I saw at the convention because of its portability and the ability to
use cellular data when wifi isn't available, but I think it is a rather
hefty price to pay for what appears to be a Windows 10 tablet docked with
the Focus 14.

Best regards

Liz