[nfbcs] Emacspeak braille support in Mac

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 02:52:27 UTC 2017

Emacspeak doesn't support or even consider Braille. I installed
Emacspeak on the mac about a year ago and got the same result as you.
I currently use emacspeak on Linux. Since brltty is running Braille
still sort of works, but I get weird output sometimes. Emacspeak knows
nothing about it.
Don't email Raman about Braille. He'll brush you off fast.