[nfbcs] SalesForce accessibility

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 1 00:48:23 UTC 2017

It has been some time since I looked at Salesforce, so I don't really
know.  I will say that I have seen posts from someone at Salesforce,
working in accessibility, on accessibility-related lists. So, I would
think they have put at least some effort into it.  I would think a
JAWS upgrade would be in order, it will work better on the web, and
if Salesforce uses ARIA, which I suspect it does, JAWS 18 will be much better.

Dave