[nfbcs] Windows ssh clients

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Jun 28 19:48:37 UTC 2017

Windows Subsystem for Linux. A feature that you can add on to Windows 10 beginning with the Anniversary Edition. I don't know how well it works with screen readers, because I never tried to install it. I expect you could read more about it on MSDN.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.