[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon May 1 01:46:35 UTC 2017

I'm not sure about the exams we're talking about here, but I don't find
that a reader and a scribe are as efficient as a sighted person reading
and taking an exam or even as efficient as a blind person using a screen
reader and an accessible exam. Explaining formatting, rereading answers,
dictating answers and waiting for them to be recorded, and so on, all
takes a bit more time then a sighted person takes when taking a test.
This is even more true if the reader isn't familiar with the material.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail