[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon May 1 12:18:40 UTC 2017

I think a practice run before any high-stakes test is a good idea. You can teach the reader how you want them to work. It helps when they know what you want, and it helps when you know how they prefer to work. I still also think it helps to verify that they know enough of the subject matter to read it.

Sent from my iPhone