[nfbcs] help making batch files

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 04:01:46 UTC 2017

Are you trying to create a batch file to run a Python script?  If so, this depends on which version of Python you are using.  For example, if you're running Python 2.7, the path would be c:\python27\python.  So you don't have to use this whole path all of the time, you should add this to the Path environment variable.  I noticed you have a lot of interest in Python.  If you would like to talk about this further, you can add me on Skype.  My skype name is ryanmann05.

Sent from my iPhone