[nfbcs] [BlindMath] Science division reach its 2017 STEM scholarship goal

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu May 11 01:28:22 UTC 2017

I agree with the post below. I also find it strange that someone has a
problem with scholarships being given out in fields outside of STEM. If
you don't want to support anything but scholarships in the STEM field
then don't contribute to those scholarship funds. Personally, I support
people's right to choose, both in what they want to study and what
scholarship funds they want to donate to. I also think it would be a
pretty boring world if we had people studying nothing but the STEM
disciplines.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail