[nfbcs] Antiviral programs

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon May 15 01:42:26 UTC 2017

Greetings!

I recently got a Dell Latitude from the Department of Rehab, which I
will be using at Stanford and for the rest of the foreseeable future.
I need to purchase a good antivirus program for it, and since this is
something I will be spending my own money on, I refuse to settle for
anything less than the best. I could easily get the DOR to pay for a
program, but it might not be what I want, and it may not be the best
one. Do any of you have any recommendations? Online reviews are only
so helpful, and I know that a lot of people on this list are experts
in computer science. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate quality Assurance Engineer