[nfbcs] EPIC system

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 22 18:30:41 UTC 2017

Is anyone working with EPIC, which is a system used by hospitals?  I am
inquiring from a programmer perspective, not as an end user.
My employer will be switching to EPIC over the next few years.  I am told
the first step is to travel to Wisconsin for training, and then pass a
test.  Has anyone here done this?  How accessible was the experience?
Is anyone working with EPIC now?  It's SQL, so should be straightforward,
but one never knows.

It's been many years since I've had training outside my workplace, so I'm
a bit anxious.
Tracy