[nfbcs] new Windows s release prohibits third party apps from running

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu May 25 17:29:38 UTC 2017

You may have read about this from the Top Tech Tidbits weekly e-mail newsletter. The link after that one gives part of the answer. I hope it works out and doesn't cause administrative problems in schools with blind students or teachers. Read

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.