[nfbcs] new Windows s release prohibits third party apps from running

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu May 25 18:06:08 UTC 2017

I believe in one of the TWIT podcasts, maybe it was Security Now, they talked about how you can pay to promote windows S to a full version of Windows.  I wonder if Microsoft might just provide a free upgrade as a solution to this accessibility problem?  I suspect that might cause other security related issues, but it seems like to road Microsoft might adopt.

Jim