[nfbcs] Outlook Autocomplete and JAWS

steve.jacobson at visi.com steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Nov 1 00:37:11 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to a suggestion from StarGazer, I found that there was an update to
JAWS 2018 since last week that I have not found in check for updates.  I was
on 2018 Build 1710.36 and the update was to 1710.42.  This update corrected
the Outlook autocomplete problem I mentioned yesterday.  I thought I would
pass this on to those of you who might be experiencing the same thing.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson