[nfbcs] visual studio subscription for personal use

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Apr 3 19:03:22 UTC 2018

All:
I'm working with some personal projects which I'd really like to sell at
some point and have mostly just used vs 2015. Unfortunately that's
expired and I don't have that option anymore; I also have a new laptop
which I'd like to put vs on.
Given that I want to sell my product at some point, is there a cheap
option, or at least personally affordable? The MSDN subscription I found
seems to cost about $600 anually which is an insane amount of money to
spend right out the gate. Are there other options?
Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>