[nfbcs] An Interesting Problem with Firefox and Amazon

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 6 04:47:27 UTC 2018

            I don't know exactly what causes this problem, so it is possible
that no one else on this list will experience it. When using the latest
version of Firefox, if you disable the function for launching multiple
processes in order to make Firefox run faster, there is a chance that
Firefox will crash every time that you open a product page on Amazon. This
has happened on Windows 7 64 bit with JAWS; I have not have a chance to see
if it reproduces on other machines.

Nicole