[nfbcs] Accessibility of Wireshark

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Sat Apr 7 02:11:07 UTC 2018

It's accessible enough to be able to examine things if the number of
packets is pretty small or you can filter for exactly what you need.

There is also a command-line program called tshark that might be useful.

There is a -V commandline option for tshark which will output the packet
tree. This is pretty much what wireshark shows in the GUI and might be
helpful for browsing with a text editor if that's your thing.

Chris