[nfbcs] Excell f2 key Error

steve.jacobson at visi.com steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Apr 8 23:40:45 UTC 2018

Louis,

Tracking down issues like this has become much more difficult because of the
constant changes that Microsoft is making.  However, F2 is an Excel key and
not specific to JAWS, so it should work on both screen readers.  Having said
that, I do not doubt the fact that you are having problems.  To isolate
this, though, we need to know the exact version of Excel you are using.
Where you go for this varies with the general version, though.  Can you shed
some light on this?  This seems like a pretty serious issue and we need to
try to raise its visibility.  In addition, calling their Disability Answer
Desk is a valid and encouraged way to report problems as well as getting
help.  They might be able to help figure out which version of Excel you are
using.

Let us know what happens.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson