[nfbcs] JAWS Reporting Caret Position in Word

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Apr 24 19:45:39 UTC 2018

Using Windows 10 and Office 365, JAWS has stopped reading the caret position
from the top and left margins in word documents.  I am using the print view,
and I've experimented with trying on a second computer and even with older
versions of JAWS.  I am getting line and column positions when I press
INSERT-DELETE, although I was getting the position in inches within the past
month.  Is there a setting or something that I need to check?  JAWS is set
to read in inches, and the tab key seems to give the position in inches.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson