[nfbcs] JAWS 2018 and Excel

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 17:08:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have had much trouble using jaws 2018 with excel 16/365.
You don't get to work very long and it locks up and the only way to recover
is alt-ctrl-del or hard reboot.
I have found out the recovery pane is causing the lock.
Hit f6 a few times to get to the recovery pane and alt-f4.
Close your file through the menu and restart excel.
Bryan