[nfbcs] Graphic Card

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:34:47 UTC 2018

It is my understanding that the monitor must be set to a certain
resolution for Jaws to do what it needs to do correctly.  Now, I
currently use N V D A and have not used Jaws in a while.  However, I
don't believe any modern day graphics card is better for a screen reader
than any other.  I could be way off on this.