[nfbcs] excel 2016

Martin, Vincent F vincent.martin at gatech.edu
Sun Jan 21 03:11:09 UTC 2018

I have had the exact same issue with Word before on one computer and recently had th exact same thing with Outlook on another.  The Word issue was fixed when an update from Microsoft was released.  I re-imaged the machine with the Outlook problem.  I never could confirm any form of virus on that machine but the re-imaging did clear up the problem.