[nfbcs] Windows10

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:43:45 UTC 2018

Hello:

I used the free webinar on Windows 10 from Freedom Scientific on the training page. It might also be helpful to peruse what is on the training page and in FS Reader on Windows 8. If you upgraded to Microsoft Office 16, you have another minor learning curve to  get through. I think you will like Windows 10. I would encourage you to keep your screen reader up to date.

Sent from my iPhone