[nfbcs] Windows10

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jan 29 15:15:12 UTC 2018

If anyone is going to use windows in a home environment away from tech
support normally provided by employers, the most important thing you can
possibly learn about windows is what to do and how to do it when windows
quits on you.  Unfortunately unlike Window-Eyes this isn't a
self-healing operating system yet so when something breaks maybe you can
get help from Microsoft and maybe you'll be on your own.  If you can
find that material in a training course and the course costs money it
will be well worth your expense.