[nfbcs] Developing Audiogames with C++

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Thu Mar 1 17:24:54 UTC 2018

Lanie,

I am happy to see you are reaching out to all the possible resources you can for help in this. I am unsure where to reply to you but I will post the answer to this question here.

The answer is no you are not going to be able to use JavaScript libraries in  your C++ code. If you were developing JavaScript code you would b able to make calls to C++ functions but you are not going to be able to do this in reverse. The plattform is different. JavaScript is web based and executed through the web browser. C++ is a compiler language and requires interaction with the operating system to run.

I will be responding to your other questions in other places in a few minutes.
Bryan Duarte | software engineer

ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
IGERT Fellow
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology (APAcT)
Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing (CUbiC Lab)
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona | Affiliate Board Member
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
Phone: 480-652-3045