[nfbcs] web programming with asp.net mvc/javascript frameworks/etc.

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:58:27 UTC 2018

Hi, I know it's been forever since I posted to this list. I'm wondering if
there are any other microsoft programmers on here who are dabbling in web
programming? I'm looking to update my skills. Currently we have an intranet
at work that I have made that is using web forms and code everywhere etc.
that I think will gradually be replaced with something. We are using
winapps also and I find that preferable because there is less visual stuff
to deal with, but I would like to dabble in web developmet etc. as well,
including some of the new javascript things in part to prove they can be
accessible. Is there anyone else travelling down this path, have you used
any of the frameworks, etc. Is visual studio better for accessibility now?
Any good training resources? Anyone to comiserate with? :) Thanks for
reading this rambly message and for any help you can provide.