[nfbcs] Computer science mentors?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:25:39 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m looking for a mentor in the computer science field. I need to learn computer science and know very little of this field. I have to learn Latex and take a few computer science courses as part of my climatology degree. Does anyone know where to find the right mentor?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.