[nfbcs] Accessable televitions?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Mar 26 17:42:14 UTC 2018

The whole Phillips line (recent models) has the wheelchair symbol on
their boxes and are all accessible.  There's an Element model that's
accessible and one Samsung set I've read about that's accessible too.
All of that reading happened over on the electronics-talk list strangely
enough.
Hope this helps.