[nfbcs] With silent disk, how do you know?

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:10:59 UTC 2018

I've tried just listening hard, but lately I've been using SeeingAI's Short
Text channel which is remarkably helpful. I put it in front of the screen
and it will read any text messages as they change.
This means you have to use a relatively recent iPhone though, which isn't in
the realm of possibility for everyone.
Sarah