[nfbcs] Basic Informqion regarding Tableau and SQL

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 3 17:34:04 UTC 2018

Hi Leslie.
I have learned SQL well enough to do routine things at work.  It is a way to
write reports off of databases.  If I remember right, the version we have at
work is SQL for Server 2016, and it is very accessible.
I learned it patrtly from a couple books I got from Bookshare, and partly
from asking my co-workers questions when I got stuck.  It was pretty easy to
learn.  Programming is programming; logic is logic.
HTH.
Tracy