[nfbcs] Java

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Sep 4 13:26:49 UTC 2018

Hi.

The answer to your question is yes. It can be accessible.

That being said, here's a tip which I think has helped me a good deal: don't ask if something is accessible. Try it yourself, and, if you can, figure out a way to make it work for you. If you can't, then ask how you might make it work. I've been told a not insignificant number of times over the years that something is not accessible, only to have better luck when trying it myself. So, while other members on this list are an amazing resource for coming up with solutions when you get stuck, don't just asume it can't be done. In short, don't wait to be told whether or not something is accessible. Jump in and make it work. In shorter, with accessibility, trust but verify.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device