[nfbcs] Java

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:48:58 UTC 2018

Yes I used  eclipse for years for all my java projects.  But it has a
steep learning curve.  You will have to look up all the shortcut keys
for it.  You can google them.  Once you get the hang of it it is not
too hard.  Also, it is not necessary to use Eclipse.  Eclipse is just
a glorified text editor so any text editor will do to write java code.
If you are having trouble with Eclipse, ask your professor if you can
use something else.