[nfbcs] Help with Jaws API for Java project

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:33:34 UTC 2018

Thank you for the quick reply, , so I am not familiar with dealing
with com objects especially in java. After some research, it looks
like I need to first run the
javatlb filename
command to create the type libraries that I can then import. Is this
correct? do I need to run that on the FSAPI.dll file?? if so, which
one?

TJ Breitenfeldt