[nfbcs] Terminal emulator takes down Jaws

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 5 17:10:43 UTC 2018

This may be too esoteric, but here goes.

I'm trying to use the same terminal emulator as my colleagues, and mostly it
works OK.  The only problem is, when I log into or out of TSO, Jaws crashes.
Sometimes it restarts itself, and sometimes I have to manually restart.  The
only thing I can think of is that the mainframe is executing a few commands
automatically, and the screen may change rapidly a few times.  I tried using
insert-s to change speech to none, but it didn't help.

Any ideas?

Tracy